Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Funnies: Intermittent Edition

I have discovered some tricks to get this machine to cope with Firefox a bit better- it's still a hassle, but I can get my reading done each day, for the most part. Rawley has found a cheap replacement power source for the newer laptop, and it'll arrive at some unspecified point in the future. In the meantime, I make no promises with regards to the Funnies. Here's a few to keep you placated.
Funny to Me
GraphJam
 
Loading Artist
Sofa Pizza
Toles, via Hullabaloo
Cheezburger
Funny to Me
I posted this to Twitter with the comment, "Trying to describe Klamath-Siskyou Mountain geology." Blackadder
Funny to Me
Bizarro
See Mike Draw
jonaszimmer
 Ornery Bastard
Questionable Content
Derpy Cats
Tree Lobsters
Poorly Drawn Lines
Perry Bible Fellowship
Funny to Me
"Science has gone too far." Senor Gif
A Zillion Dollars Comics
Bits and Pieces
Fake Science
imgur
"RAWR!" Bits and Pieces
Bits and Pieces
Funny to Me
Blackadder
Cyanide and Happiness
Funny to Me
Funny to Me
"Just when I think I'm getting the hang of identifying minerals in thin section" Geology is Hard
PhD Comics
Tastefully Offensive
Are You Talking to Meme?
 Cheezburger
"When you first learned about ophiolites" Geology is Hard (this is so true)

2 comments:

Phil said...

Redbull in the coffee....

"I can see noises".

LMFAO!!

Phil said...

I liked it so much I swiped it and gave you a shout out.

http://bustednuckles.blogspot.com/2013/04/be-vewy-vewy-quiet.html