Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Funnies: Mad World Edition

I came across a couple links to this on Friday before I finally took a few minutes to watch/listen to it. The lyrics changes and expressions are perfect, hilarious, and yes, precious. Also, don't ignore the guy in the background playing keyboard. Genius!
Cheezburger I may have already posted this, but I love it.
Walking From Work
 Are You Talking to Meme?
"Before my defense." What Should We Call Grad School?
Historic LOL
Bits and Pieces
Tastefully Offensive
This would be Halloween perfection. Derpy Cats
Tastefully Offensive
"Riding in the back of the field trip van on an unpaved road driving to the outcrop." Geology is Hard
Wondermark
Cheezburger
 Bits and Pieces
Sober in a Nightclub
Senor Gif "Gandalf Style"
Bits and Pieces
Mark Stivers
Bits and Pieces
Shirtoid, via Wil Wheaton's Tumblr. (Tees for sale at Shirt Woot! Only $15.)
Sofa Pizza
"Apex Predator" Tree Lobsters
Sober in a Nightclub
What Would Jack Do?
Blackadder
Jennifer Lawrence seems very cool, based on what I've read- granted, not a lot, but this is a good example of her type of comment. Wil Wheaton's Tumblr
The Far Left Side
STOP POKING ME! Senor Gif
Bits and Pieces
Criggo
Tastefully Offensive
Tastefully Offensive
Bits and Pieces
Lunar Baboon
"When my professor goes on and on about the importance of stromatolites" Geology is Hard
This cat doesn't even have the excuse it was cleaning its belly. It's back leg is just a dick. Sober in a Nightclub
"Hold me closer, tiny dancer." Senor Gif
Are You Talking to Meme?
Senor Gif

No comments: