Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Funnies: Turn This Boat Around Edition

Blackadder -Because I can totally see Sulu saying "Buckle up, bitches." (I have no clue how I got that formatting, but I kinda like it.)
Criggo
What Would Jack Do?
Balloon Juice
"My professor explaining the geology of the outcrop." Geology is Hard
Criggo
Poorly Drawn Lines
Sofa Pizza
Sober in a Nightclub
GraphJam
Senor Gif
"When an emeritus drinks at a social." What Should We Call Grad School?
"Things You Contemplate When You Own a Periodic Table Shower Curtain" GraphJam
Sober in a Nightclub
Bits and Pieces
The whole crew has been Pixarfied here, along with some of the supporting cast.
From Rollin' Wild, via Tastefully Offensive.
Tastefully Offensive
Are You Talking to Meme?
"That's right human, don't stop." Senor Gif
"Every time I think something is ready to publish." What Should We Call Grad School
Sober in a Nightclub
"How I feel when the students in my lab ask if sandstone is igneous." Geology is Hard

No comments: