Tuesday, June 29, 2010

High 8 Us

Lotsa things on my plate, so I probably won't be in to the Interzone (at least, much) over the next 2 or 3 days. Little to no posting at any of my assorted web locations either.

Keep a cuppa warm for me... And, by the way, Katie, if you're reading this, the cats and I are getting along swimmingly. Jack has spent the last 15 hours staring at the front door and generally expressing misery. When I put food down for him this morning, he was uninterested, but when I picked him up and set him down in front of it, he cleaned the bowl. So he's eating, but definitely feeling abandoned. I think we'll be good.

1 comment:

Katie in Connecticut said...

Glad to hear it, Lockwood! It told you he would get all depressed, but it is surprising that he is eating, even when provoked :).

Thank you for the update!