Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An Obscure Joke

that I really like, stolen in its entirety from Making Light:
Werner Heisenberg, Kurt Gödel, and Noam Chomsky walk into a bar. Heisenberg says, "It's very odd and improbable that we three are in this bar together. It suggests to me that we're in a joke, but I can't be certain."

Gödel says, "Well, if we were outside the joke we would know, but since we're inside it, there's no way we can make that determination."

And Chomsky says, "Of course this is a joke, but you're telling it wrong!"
There are many more in the comments, some old and dumb, some new and funny to me. For example:
A dyslexic drunk walks into a bra....
and
Davy Crockett walked into a bar. He kilt it!
Since I do like to add something in my posts, here are a couple of oldies but goodies:

A pair of atoms are walking out of a bar, when one suddenly stops and says, "Oh, no! I think I lost an electron in there!" The other pauses, and asks, "Are you positive?"

A neutron walks into a bar and asks the price of the beer on tap. The bartender smiles, and says, "For you? No charge!"

No comments: