Monday, July 27, 2009

The Feature Being Edited Has Been Destroyed

Kyle House at Geologic Frothings is the geoblogosphere's Gadget Geek-in-residence. He's always filling us in on the latest technologies, how to use them, and how they can benefit geological work. He's also the blogger that convinced me in one of his posts last summer that I needed to figure out how to use RSS and gave me enough information to do so. (Thanks a bunch! ;D) He has a post up on a new feature Google Earth that allows the user to track airline flights in real time. Yesterday he was tracking his wife and kids' flight back to Oklahoma, and a pop-up alert gave him the message in the title of this post.

It's the best laugh I've had all day, but I'll bet there was a moment there Kyle didn't think it was least bit funny.

No comments: