Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Conflict and Resolution

Hat tip to OleLog and Johannes Lochmann for this one...

Which is at odds with the result I posted here: $2792. However (honesty is the best policy), the current valution from that site is a whopping $83!

But I'm not satisfied with the accuracy of any of those valuators. After looking around in Paint.net (a freeware image editor that I'm learning and pretty much liking- infinitely superior to the bundled Paint app), and mustering the full power of my almost (but not quite) non-existant skills at making sense of the hash that is HTML, I found a valuator I like much, much better:



My blog is worth One Zillion dollars!
How much is your blog worth?


Followup: I have tidied this up a bit and saved it as a simple picture, which I have placed on the second-level sidebar. Feel free to steal if you think your blog is also worth One Zillion Dollars! I think it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another way to find how much is your website/blog worth is to use www.estimix.com. It provides competitive analysis for free.