Sunday, May 17, 2009

Join the Sean Hannity Waterboarding Team!

Thanks to Dr. Zaius, we can help Sean Hannity keep his promise to get waterboarded for charity. It's not torture if the cause is just.

If this is unfamiliar to you, here's a report from several weeks ago, explaining Sean Hannity's "talking big, living small" offer to be waterboarded for charity. I haven't heard of him following up on this, and I think that's probably why Dr. Z brought it up again (you can the get the embed code for your own blog at this link, if you wish). After all, there's kids suffering out there because Sean Hannity isn't getting waterboarded, and that's just unacceptable.

Not only that, but I can get some more cool bling for my sidebar!

3 comments:

Utah Savage said...

I beat you to this one. I have a little waterboard Hannity bling I stole from Dr.Z Actually lets you vote.

Lockwood said...

Utah- did the voting thingy not show up for you? It shows up for me (though it didn't in the RSS display)... I voted over at the Doc's place first, and I think I've voted twice here.

Dean Wormer said...

God, I hope somehow this happens.