Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Funnies

Well shoot, almost forgot my Sunday responsibilty. Well, I can handle this one.

In case you never realized, George was one messed up guy...
engrish-funny-w-face
see funny english mistakes

No, this isn't "finally." We're just getting started.
Above "unfortunate accident" lifted from From Criggo, as is the unfortunate combination of photo and caption below:Of course, quite a number of my giggles this week were LOLz-induced...
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I guess I haven't made it really clear that as much as I like cats, I don't really consider myself "a cat person." Normally that phrase indicates an exclusiveness: "cat people" don't like dogs. I happen to be very fond of dogs too.
funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

My friend JD says he's got this "Cat Side Story" as his desktop picture:
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I've always known Rowan Atkinson was brilliant, though in fairness, I think Marty Feldman was even more so... and certainly braver.
rowan atkinson
see more Lol Celebs

And a blogger who is often amusing surpassed herself with a photo taken on a recent trip: From Lisa at "That's Why"

I guess my happiest find this week was My [Confined] Space, but the participants there are posting 40-50 pieces a day. I may drop this; it's a lot to wade through.From this post. If you click through and click on the picture, you can get a larger version.

And finally, not really pictures, but maps... but the fun is in the narrative... in the Top Ten Confusing Place Names at Google Sightseeing.

And I just realized... no actual comics. Oh well. That's why I call it "Sunday Funnies:" for the flexibility.

2 comments:

Dean Wormer said...

Love the newspaper and caption with the lady with the hose!

Lockwood said...

Dean- I think that's a bottle of champaign, but no matter; either way it's a hysterically bad choice on the part of the editor and photo editor.