Thursday, March 5, 2009

Interzone People: Katie

This is Katie, another one of the baristas here at my favorite coffee shop, weighing beans. Katie is a psychology major who still works here, and not to be confused with Katie, the psychology major who doesn't work here anymore. The latter will graduate at the end of the school year, while this Katie is still a freshman.

She's one of those people who seem to laugh at all the silly stuff I find on the interwebz, so (at least when she's not tied up with customers) I tend to show her all the funnies I can find. I like making people laugh.

2 comments:

Christopher Farrell said...

I know her. That's cool that she laughs at silly stuff....I'm big on that too.

Christopher Farrell said...

when am I going to be featured? I've been holding down the fort, or at least drinking a lot of espressos, since 2000 or so....then again...I'm just kidding I guess.