Friday, February 6, 2009

What This Blog is Worth

$2792. So there. If I figure minimum wage as $8.00 per hour (which is basically what it is in Oregon), that would represent basically 350 hours of work. I suspect I've put at least that much, probably more, into writing and mechanics (trying to figure out how to make things work the way I think they ought to work). If I consider how much time I've put into finding and cogitating on the stuff I post here, I'd guess it's working out to nearly a buck an hour. Of course, as you can tell by all the advertising here, the money is what it's all about. So that's it folks, I'm out of here.

Hee, hee.

Website Value Estimator here.

3 comments:

Silver Fox said...

Mine went to $25,401, so maybe I could sell it for some cash if needed? And I don't think it adds anything extra for photos!

Anonymous said...

Well, it tells me my blog is worth a subway sandwich and large drink, but I don't think I would sell it for diamonds or emeralds.

Regards,

Tengrain

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

My blog is worth $74,602 according to that website. I'll sell it to you for half that.