Saturday, November 29, 2008

Well, That Could've Been Handled Better

A couple of other folks here at my favorite coffee shop have mentioned that I would enjoy FailBlog. Yup. I went to that site a while ago, and found all sorts of stuff that made me laugh. Following is a sample...
fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures
That's not so much a "Fail" as a Brilliant Marketing Strategy in a congenitally stupid society educated by such "distinguished" institutions as the one below:
fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures
Ahhh... the joys of Microsoft. There was a contest a few years back to submit the best oxymoron (internally contradictory statement or phrase- a minimalist pardox); the winner was "Microsoft Works." One computer magazine I read in the mid '90's had a list of great list of (fake) dialogue-box statements. The one I've always remembered is "press any key to continue, or any other key to quit" Not sure whether the following is real or not, but that in itself says an awful lot about the kind of quality I expect from Microsoft.
fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures
And they have videos too! This should be filed under Physics: Inertia: Consequences of.

No comments: